When thinking about different marketing channels to engage with your customers, what is the best app comes to your mind? But rationally it’s not Facebook, Skype or Snap chat.
It’s called WhatsApp.
What’s the precise reason do you think that makes WhatsApp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet?
1. It’s the biggest active user platform out there
- The best paid out app not just for sending messages, but also for sending images, voice messages, location, videos, documents and GIF’s.
- WhatsApp for Business app
WhatsApp business app, allow to interact with customers efficiently compared to the personal WhatsApp version. The advantages of having a business app are;
To reach your audience, build a connection, promote your brand and/or product and service, and communicate with your audience in real time WhatsApp is the real tool. On top of that, it is cost-effective, and you can get started quickly, so what are you waiting for? Give it a try, and start engaging with your customers and leads in a whole new way.
If you are you already using WhatsApp in your business, how is it? Drop us a comment below!
- 3.1 Business Profiles with helpful information like your address, business description,email address, and website.
- 3.2 Quick Replies; this allows to re-use the message for frequency use
- 3.3 Automated Messages; creating welcome message to introduce potential customers to your business. Don’t forget to offer more than just an automated message with the promo offer though, try to engage with them from the get-go so you can start building those relationships.
- 3.4 Message Statistics; Get insights into essential metrics such as how many of your messages were successfully sent, delivered, and read.
- 3.5 Labels; To organize your contacts or chats or the labels like new customer, pending payment, paid order complete
- 3.6 Create WhatsApp account using a landline phone
- Comforting knowing there is a real person and not a bot on the other side of the chat, exchanging pictures of products they are interested in, asking questions, etc.
- WhatsHelp widget button – This will set up a way to communicate with your customer even quicker than it took to set up your WhatsApp for Business account.
- broadcast list – A group is just like the groups you’re used to from the regular WhatsApp; it gives a company the opportunity to let their customers talk to each other.
- WA Business is doing marketing research to get the feedback for specific products
- Deliver special offers using the scarcity of a story (a story is only live for 24 hours). Post a “coupon” to your WA Business story and announce that the offer expires at the end of the 24-hour story period.