Desktop calendar design
Desktop Calendar Design 12 pages – with 6 Revision
- 2 revision free On Wall Calendar Design, Project timeline 3 working days
- After 2 revision, Extra Man Hour Rate will be Applied.
- The displayed artworks are samples only
- We always customize artworks as per the client requirement.
- Upfront payment of 100% from the listed price is required upon confirmation,
- 70% Money back money back guarantee if not happy with the outcome
- After you place the order with us, our call centre agent will contact you to requirement gathering
- Please write your requirement on the Checkout page > Additional information section.
Delivery time will depend on your requirement. Our call centre agent will coordinate.
Support – We are always on web chat (www.graphics.lk), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), 24X7 hotline, WhatsApp, Viber and IMO through 0711888844, for your inquiries and clarifications
Desktop Calendar Design
Who designed the calendar?
Although the Gregorian calendar is named after Pope Gregory XIII, it is an adaptation of a calendar designed by Luigi Lilio (also known as Aloysius Lilius), who was an Italian doctor, astronomer, and philosopher. He was born around 1510 and died in 1576, six years before his calendar was officially introduced.
Don’t ignore the basics when creating a brochure; it should include standard information, such as company name, at least two types of contact information, a logo and tagline. It should also include a headline on the front and two or three brief items outlining benefits your organization can provide.
What are the parts of brochure?
- Name and Logo. Your business’s name and logo are the building blocks your brochure should be designed around. …
- Brochure Cover. The cover image should make people want to own a piece of the dream you are advertising. …
- Slogan. …
- Main Text. …
- Contact Information.
What is a corporate brochure?
A company brochure is a print publication used to highlight a company’s benefits, products and services for customers. … While large businesses use brochures, they are especially valuable as an affordable advertising tool for small companies.
Why do we need a brochure?
A well designed brochure serves as a perfect introduction to your business. Accurately distributed, brochures can expand your company’s visibility. Brochures are great marketing tools when reaching out to new customers. Brochures can provide positive press about your company.
Desktop Calendar Design