Adding Pages Per Page Rate

රු3,000.00

New, fresh design with style and features. Website built for small to mid-sized businesses and its feature set is one your company we do beautiful pages

  • The displayed web site                                                                                                                                                                                                      samples only
  • Price does not include hosting and email please visit  Hosting cost 
  • Page will be adding into WordPress pages
  • Project timeline 5 working days
  • This price does not include copyrighted photos or photo shoot
  • We always customize artworks as per the client requirement.
  • Upfront payment of 40% from the listed price is required upon confirmation, remaining 60% on completion.
  • After you place the order with us, our call centre agent will contact you with the Payment details.
  • Please write your requirement on the Checkout page > Additional information section.

Hosting

  • 500MB with 10 emails – 40USD annual cost 
  • 1000MB with 25 emails – 60USD annual cost 
  • Unlimited Space with Unlimited emails – 90USD annual cost 

Delivery time will depend on your requirement. Our call centre agent will coordinate.

Support – We are always on web chat (www.graphics.lk), email (talk@graphics.lk), 24X7 hotline, WhatsApp, Viber and IMO through 0711888844, for your inquiries and clarifications

Category:

Description

New, fresh design with style and features. Website built for small to mid-sized businesses and its feature set is one your company we do beautiful pages

Responsive web design is an approach to web design that makes web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes. Recent work also considers the viewer proximity as part of the viewing context as an extension for RWD.

Call Now